Bibliography and other Research Material
In the news
• “The Proliferation of International Tribunals: Piecing together the Puzzle”, NYU Journal of International Law and Politics, special symposium issue, Vol. 31, 1999.
• Romano, C., “The Southern Bluefin Tuna Dispute: Hints of a World to Come...Like it or Not”, Ocean Development and International Law, Vol. 32, 2001, pp. 377-412.
• Romano, C., “The Economics of International Justice”, Paying For Essentials: A Policy Paper Series, New York, Center on International Cooperation, New York University (forthcoming)
• Ingadottir, T., “The Cost of International Criminal Justice”, Paying For Essentials: A Policy Paper Series, New York, Center on International Cooperation, New York University (forthcoming)
• Miller, N., “An International Jurisprudence? The Operation of “Precedent” Across International Courts and Tribunals”, Leiden Journal of International Law , Vol. 15, 2002, (forthcoming).
• Ingadottir, T., “The EEA Agreement and homogeneous jurisprudence: The two pillar role given to the EFTA Court and the Court of Justice of the European Communities”, Yearbook of International Law and Jurisprudence, Vol. 2, 2002, (forthcoming).